Official Newsletter of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal of Peninsular Malaysia
1. Editorial- Challenges by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover story- Celebrating the Challenges of Christmas by Martin Jalleh
3. Leadership Formation- Christmas for me by Rev. Fr. Fio Mascarenhas.
4. A Christmas Reflection – A Recall.
5. Managing life- Seeing through the eyes of the poor by Catherine Francis
6. Family Toolkit- Bringing back Christmas– by Cecilia Pereira
7. Testimony- Krismas adalah Cinta by Sr Flora
8. Inspiring poem- A Christmas Poem by Bernard Lim
9. Ministry Toolkit – Forming a Music Ministry by Gerry Pereira
10.Local News- 10th Anniversary of Bread of life, Kucing
1. Editorial- Transformers by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover story- Transformation through trials by Clement Samuel
3. Leadership Formation- What makes a Christian Charismatic? by Rev. Fr. John Hampsch.
4. Ministry Toolkit – Leading Praise and Worship by Gerry Pereira
5. Managing life- Seeking transformation through the Mass by Catherine Francis
6. Family Toolkit- Pray as they grow– by Raelynn Eickhoff
7. Testimony- "The Lord has done great things for me" by Peter Gan from Alor Star
8. Testimony- "My creator my Saviour" by Kenneth D' Cruz from Kuala Lumpur.
9. Testimony- "Growing pains" by Elizabeth Ann Pereira from Kuala Lumpur
10. Local News- Reports of events
1. Editorial- Go and Tell by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover story- Go and Tell by Rev Fr Rufus Pereira
3. Leadership Formation- Challenges to Youth by Christof Hembeger
4. Ministry Toolkit – Praise and Worship by Gerry Pereira
5. Managing life- Keep the unity of the Body of Christ by Catherine Francis
6. Family Toolkit- A Spiritual Mismatch – And the God who sees by by Janel Breitenstein
7. Testimony- The Lord has done great things for me by Jacinta P’ng and God never gives in half measures by Angelia Alexander
8. Testimoni- Kesaksian kehidupan kita by Saibin Peter Guraw & Adelin Yonolon
9. Local News- Reports on Kairos camp, Youth in Mission camp and 25 Anniversary of Tamil CCR group of Kulim.
1. Editorial- By Gerry Pereira
2. Cover story-Constancy and patience by Gerry Pereira
3. Leadership Toolkit- The Zeal of a leader by Jude Muscat
4. Managing life- Patience: a virtue that carries alot of wait! by Catherine Francis
5. Testimony- Good to be a Christian by D.M.C Durairaj, Sitiawan
6. Testimony- Miracle of the sugar glider by Conrad, Kuala Lumpur
7. Youth Toolkit- The power of God's grace by Valerie Low, KL.
8. Tribute- In memory of Bishop Joe Grech
9. Local News- Seminar Roh Kudus
10. Inspiration: An Easter Poem by Bernard Lim, Penang.
1. Editorial- By Gerry Pereira
2. Cover story-Joseph,Mary and Jesus Model Family by Rev Fr Rufus Pereira
3. Cover story 2- How Holy Can My Family Be? (Extract from Celebrating Christmas)
4. Leadership Toolkit- How do you get back your first love for Christ?
5. Ministry Toolkit- Continued from last issue: Sickness & Sin by Francis MacNut.
6. Managing life- If all you had is Jesus by Catherine Francis
7. Family Toolkit- Celebrating Christmas Alone (Extract from Celebrating Christmas)
8. Youth Toolkit- Question:Using God's name in vain & sex/ Why Isn't good to live together before marriage
9. Inspiring Poem- CHRISTMAS-ALL ABOUT GOD'S LOVE (CHRISTMAS_2010) By Bernard (Gideon) KH Lim
10. Local News- Childrens' Kairos camp in Taiping
1. Editorial- by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover story- Keynote address by Michelle Moran, South East Asian ISAO Conference 2010.
3. Leadership Toolkit- Retracing our steps(1) by Gerry Pereira.
4. Managing life- Journeying to Moriah by Catherine Francis.
5. Ministry Toolkit- Some reasons why people are not healed by Francis Macnutt.
6. Youth Toolkit- The power of forgiveness by Marilyn Lee
7. Family Toolkit-Forgiveness: Healing the hurts of marriage by Kathy Heskin.
8. Local News- LSS in Silibin, Ipoh.
9. International News- International school of healing and deliverance prayer in Poland.
Apr- May- June 2010 : EMPOWERED BY GOD'S SPIRIT
1. Editorial: by Gerard Pereira
2 . Cover Story : Catholic Charismatic Renewal and BECs by Clement Samuel.
3. Leadership Formation: Calling for disciples by Gerard Pereira.
4. Ministry Toolkit : Charisms and Charismatic Renewal by Rev Fr Rufus Pereira.
5. Managing life : Are we grieving the Holy Spirit by Catherine Francis.
6. Family Toolkit : Blending two spiritual lives by Susan Mathis
7. Youth Toolkit : Reflections of life, love and faith as a Catholic teenager by Elizabeth Anne Pereira.
8. Tribute: To Joanna Phun
9 . Local News: KL DST CCR leaders retreat .
1. Editorial - Empowered by the Holy Spirit. by Gerry Pereira.
2. Features : You have inspired us.
3. Cover story – Empowered by God’s Spirit. by Gerry Pereira
4. Year of the Priests : Encountering God by Pope Benedict XVI
5. Leadership Toolkit - What is Covenant Community? by Steve Clark
6. Ministry Tool Kit – How Ordinary People Can Spend Time In Prayer - By Mother Nadini
7. Family Toolkit : Unemployed And Unnerved by Sarah Canney
8. Youth Tool Kit : True Friends a Priceless Treasure by Elizabeth Pereira
9. Testimony : Oasis 2010- New Zealand- by Michele Loh.
10. International News : Road to Pentecost 2010
11. Local News : Karios Youth Bible Camp; 25 Anniversary of Covenant Community | Other Local News
Nov- Dec 2009
1. Editorial : Let your will be done by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover Story : How to become an effective and committed CCR leader(Part 2) by Cyril John.
3. Leadership Formation : Who am I that you are mindful of me by Dr Dominic Dixon.
4. Ministry toolkit : Why the gift of tongues is authentic Christian contemplative prayer by Eddie Russel.
5. Family Toolkit : Friend and lover by Alicia Bruxvoort
6. Managing life : Dealing with criticism by Catherine Francis.
7. Testimony : A miraculous escape by Elizabeth Pereira
8. The Kkttongnae experience by Joseph Tan KL.
9. Tribute: A tribute to Ben Lye.
1. Editorial : Becoming effective Charismatic leaders by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover Story : How to become an effective and committed CCR leader(Part 1 ) by Cyril John.
3. Leadership Formation : God in our midst by By Richard Rohr, O.F.M.
4. Ministry toolkit : Confessions of a Gypsy Priest by Rev Fr Muneoz Cortes
5. Family Toolkit : God's battle plan for couples , retreat by Servants of Yahweh Covenant Community, KL.
6. Managing life : Rejoice Always by Catherine Francis.
7. Testimony : A Shinning Star - a testimony of a cerebral parlsy student in KL who graduated as a Doctor of philophy of communication.
8. The Kkttongnae experience by Joyce Sugunasingam, KL .
9. Tribute : A tribute to Clarence Abraham.
1. Editorial : Presence and Gifts by Gerry Pereira
2. Cover Story : Presence and Gifts by Catherine Francis
3. Leadership Formation : Christ like lay leaders by Rev Fr Rufus Pereira
4. Ministry toolkit : Prayer of Intercession by Rev Michael Simpsom
5. Growing in discipleship : God loves faithfulness by Bruce Yocum.
6. Family Toolkit : Making moral decisions by Joanne Heaney Hunter Ph.D, Licensed Mental health counsellor.
7. Youth Toolkit : Looking for love by Dr Leela Francisco.
8. Testimony : How mission has changed me by Mary Shields, Kampala, Uganda.
9. Fathers day 2009 .
10. Tribute: A tribute to Ralph Curzon
Mar- Apr 2009
1. Pope's message for Lent 2009
2. Cover Story : Tempted and tested by Rev Fr Rufus Pereira.
3. Inspiration for leaders : Sent forth in the power of the Spirit , Closing homily 1st ISAO Conference, Jakarta 2008.
4. Growing in discipleship : Courage to be different by Bruce Yocum.
5. Youth Toolkit : Life changing experience by Elizabeth Anne Pereira
6. Family Toolkit : "I can't change this area of my life" by Gerry Pereira.
7. Managing life : Living by Grace by Catherine Francis.
1. Editorial : Fear of the Lord by Gerry Pereira
2 . Cover Story : Fear of the Lord by Catherine Francis
3. Leadership Formation : CCR Born Yesterday, Living Today, Growing Tomorrow by Michelle Moran
4. Ministry toolkit : The Armour of God- The weapon of prayer by Aneel Aranha.
5. Growing in discipleship : True Holiness by Bruce Yocum.
6. Community Toolkit : Its mine, Mine, Mine by James Smith.
7 . Family Toolkit : How to change your spending habit by Gerry Pereira.
8. Managing life : Catch the disease of optimism by Rod hall.
9. Testimony : Surviving the massacre at Bombay by Peter O'Malley.
Note: Inspiritu is available here in PDF format. To view the file, you will require a PDF Reader. We suggest you download and install Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader. By installing the PDF plug-in to your browser, you can even view these PDF files in your browser. PDF files are small and it retains the original format of the document created.